Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Oh!Miyage round two


Okay, as for the things that I got! A fantastic and strange variety, which really does sum up both our group and the trip that we took. Of the consumable items, I’ve eaten a few but they may have gotten mixed up with Shae’s so I’m going to try to remember exactly what was there of mine. There was soda candy, the flavor being very unique to Japan. I think it’s the flavor of plain ramune? Like, it’s supposed to be but I’ve tried plain ramune and it tastes nothing like that. I remember being offered various soda-flavored candy by Andy, and while those were good, the ones I got from Katie are definitely the least offensive. I mean that in the nicest way Andy, your candies fizzed. The next were these tiny sausages. Mystery sausages. They were kind of like slim jims but with less promise of heartburn. I think the packaging may have had cute characters on them, but I could be mistaking them for most packaging on most things in Japan. I’m gonna miss that. I’m honestly kind of scared to try the third thing. I’m pretty sure it’s a chocolate lollipop deal, it’s flat and multicolored and shaped like Anpanman. I’ve always wanted to try one of these things, I’ve seen them before, but I mean it’s flat and multicolored and shaped like Anpanman. I might try it after I post this. The last thing is the probably the most useful and the one I’m most excited about, it’s an umbrella! It has a bear for a handle! This one really has been a theme for the trip, everyone had umbrellas and they were all very cute. I’m glad to be a part of that. Here’s another haiku:

Raindrops on my bears,
Soda and sausages mix,
Time to face Anpan

No comments:

Post a Comment